Do you enjoy the spiced teas that come in a very small box for a very large price? Well, I have the solution.....
Pick out your favorite flavored tea and take it out of it's package. Put it into a baggie with a handful of opened (regular) tea bags. Seal and label the baggie. I leave the original tea envelope in the baggie, so I know what type of tea I have made. Let the tea's flavors mingle for a week or more in the baggie. Viola !!! You have flavored tea for almost the same price as regular black tea.
“Do all things without murmurings and disputings: That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.” Philippians 2:14-16 KJV
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
If you like coffee from expensive coffee shops or those little cans of flavored coffee, you will like these mixes and it will not eat away ...
-
I have been watching Southern Frugal Mama on YouTube make frugal recipes for her family using this inexpensive ground turkey called Festive ...
-
We ventured into the city to pick up groceries and fill up on gas. There are no taxes on groceries in the city and gas is about .50 cents ch...
No comments:
Post a Comment