Thursday, March 29, 2012

Number One, Again....

My dearest, Number One, bought me a treasure close to my heart. I know, your thinking diamonds, pearls or even gold. Not so fast. Those things may sound nice to some, but to me, not so much. Don't get me wrong, I treasure my wedding ring and my anniversary ring. They symbolize our marriage and a mile stone in our life together, but I only have so many fingers. I always felt funny not wearing these symbol's of our love and life together. So, without further ado...

















Thank you, Number One for listening to me. I appreciate you fulfilling my wants and needs. It really means a lot to me to be heard in our home...

A five pound bag of Jasmine tea is a lovely treat for me. I will use it everyday. We found a large Oriental grocer in the city. Five pounds of Black Oolong or Jasmine tea can be purchased for $15 bucks. They have a massive selection of teas. They also carry some of the strangest things that I have ever seen and some hard to find items like mushroom bouillon.

As I sit here savoring my hot cup of Jasmine tea, writing and planning out my day, I'm ever so grateful to our Heavenly Father for loving me so much. God wants us to feel and see His presence in our lives. Our lives can be so chaotic when we do not hear nor see God in our lives. Sometimes we just have to be still to hear God. We have to stop and listen for God's instruction for our lives.

Psalm 46:10
He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”


We have to get that chaos out of our lives, so we can seek the Kingdom of God first. God wants to be the focus of our lives. He wants to be first...

Matthew 6:33
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

I pray the peace of God be upon each and everyone of you today and everyday. I pray His mighty hand of protection to be upon us. I pray all obstacles to be removed from our lives, so that we can see and hear our Heavenly Father. In Jesus Name I pray,
 Amen and Amen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Homemade Electrolyte Sports Drink Mix