Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Homemade Cappuccino Mix And French Vanilla Coffee Mix - Re-Post

 


If you like coffee from expensive coffee shops or those little cans of flavored coffee, you will like these mixes and it will not eat away at your budget. I had everything on hand except for the instant vanilla pudding mix. I planned ahead and picked it up at the store last week while I was running other errands to keep from making an extra trip into town.

These recipes make a lot of yummy flavored coffee. I am not a big coffee drinker, tea is my poison,  but I do like flavored coffee. My sister is a coffee junkie, half sugar and cream is the way she likes it. She would really enjoy the French Vanilla coffee recipe.

French Vanilla Coffee Mix

2 cups powdered milk
1 cup powdered coffee creamer
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup instant coffee
1 small box instant vanilla pudding

Add all ingredients into your blender. Mix on "grate" until mixture is uniform in size. Store in airtight container, label and date. To use, mix 3-4 tsp to a cup of hot water (8 oz)


Layers of ingredients for the French Vanilla Coffee Mix


Enjoy a cup today! (sounds like a commercial)

Homemade Cappuccino Mix

1 cup instant coffee creamer
1 cup instant Nestle Quick or equivalent (I used hot chocolate mix)
2/3 cup instant coffee
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg (makes it yummy!)
One dozen cinnamon sticks (optional)

Combine all ingredients in blender. (except cinnamon sticks) Mix until all ingredients are uniform in size. Store in a quart jar and place cinnamon sticks halfway into the mixture. Label and date jar.

To prepare, mix 3 Tbs to a cup of hot water (6 oz). When serving to guests, place a cinnamon sticks into the cups of cappuccino for the guests to use as a stirrer. The cinnamon sticks add a wonderful flavor and  a lovely aroma to your home.....


Ingredient layers


I've had two cups of coffee and I'm zooming around....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sabbath Breakfast Cookies