Sunday, July 3, 2022

A Girl And Her Dog Alone In Remote Alaska...Shout Out...YouTube...

Alone and Kenai live in a remote part of Alaska in a dry cabin. I follow Alone on YouTube. I just love her adventures. Alone is living out her dream in front of the camera. I hope that you will visit her and Kenai on YouTube. Just click on the link below. 

https://www.youtube.com/c/AloneinRemoteAlaska 

About:

I am a woman living solo in a remote area of Alaska. My cabin overlooks 13+ million uninhabited acres of the Wrangell-St. Elias National Park, which borders an additional 5.4 million acres of the Kluane National Park and Reserve in Canada. My nearest neighbors are the grizzlies and moose that use my property as a highway system, and the closest human neighbors are miles away. In fact, I live hundreds of miles away from a major city.

If you have ever dreamed of leaving it all behind and moving to some secluded neck of the woods, now YOU CAN! ...live vicariously through this channel... that is. Be sure to subscribe so you have all of my adventures and wildlife encounters delivered directly to you!




Mrs. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Homemade Electrolyte Sports Drink Mix