Thursday, March 28, 2024

Trick To Save Money At The Dentist...

 

I snapped this picture of a car in the parking lot of the dental office. 




I went back to the dentist to have my crown made for my implant and adjust the first crown that I received. I can now chew on my left side and in about three weeks I will have a new front tooth. This has been a long process that started over five months ago. I am ready for this to be over and grateful that it has all gone according to plan. 

I wanted to share that I was able to get a 10% discount by paying by check. The processing fees for debit or credit cards are expensive for businesses. If you know that you are going to have a medical procedure or a large expense, ask your provider about a discount if you pay by cash or check. I saved over $400 by just asking!

Learn to do good!
Seek justice, relieve the oppressed,
defend orphans, plead for the widow.

Isaiah 1:17

Take care,

Mrs. Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment

Homemade Electrolyte Sports Drink Mix