Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Scrap Paper Tip


Scrap paper
I read this years ago in a Mennonite cookbook. I recommend the More-with-Less Cookbook by Doris Janzen Longacre for those of you who are interested in giving more to others, saving money, consuming less resources or all three.


 
I cut up junk mail paper and envelopes into scrap paper for Number One to use while he works. He writes notes on everything. I just gather all the scraps when they become an eye sore and put them in a large envelope with his name on it to go through when he gets the chance. If he never gets around to it I file the envelope with the taxes for that year.
Our bank does not provide envelopes at the night drop, so I save the return envelopes. I put them in the vehicles, so we can make deposits on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Homemade Electrolyte Sports Drink Mix