Thursday, December 22, 2011

Secondhand Treasures And A Few Other Thoughts...

The computer has been tied up with work, so I haven't been able to post for the last few days. We went out again yesterday to find some more treasures to sell. We did very well finding items that will re-sale for a good price. I found some really nice pieces of our cookware that we don't own and bought them. Well, it will also fetch some good coinage, but for some strange reason I want to keep it. I have been collecting this stuff for years. I have more than enough to cook with and duplicates in other forms on all the pieces.  I slept on it and decided that this is how I get to stay home and take care of the ranch, so... So long cookware....

We ended up driving home in the beginnings of a snow storm last night. It's a blizzard now. The poor dogs can't or won't go outside. Number One had to move the car, because the whole front end was buried in a snow drift. I didn't want to go outside either to get a picture, so I didn't. It roared all night last night and is still roaring.

My kitchen is filled with treasures, so we can process them.(cleaning, ect..) I'm going to have to get to work soon. Afterwards, this is the perfect day to read my new (to me) book, Bible Trivia. We should be able to get out tomorrow and go to the post office before the Shabbat celebration. Tomorrow morning and afternoon will be dedicated to the preparation for the celebration. My home will be filled with the aroma of homemade bread and whatever foods I decide to cook for the Shabbat.



17Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
 18And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
 19To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Signs Of Spring...