It has been raining and snowing for at least a week or more, so we have been staying inside a lot. I read three books in a week. If you like Sci-Fi on the edge of your seat type reading, I would recommend The Hunger Games series. One of the members of the "Yard Bird Association" loaned the books to me.
I should have been posting more, but I couldn't stop reading. I also did not want to keep the books too long. If you pay attention, you can see some present day similarities in the books. Kinda freaky...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
If you like coffee from expensive coffee shops or those little cans of flavored coffee, you will like these mixes and it will not eat away ...
-
I have been watching Southern Frugal Mama on YouTube make frugal recipes for her family using this inexpensive ground turkey called Festive ...
-
We ventured into the city to pick up groceries and fill up on gas. There are no taxes on groceries in the city and gas is about .50 cents ch...
No comments:
Post a Comment