Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Calico Potatoes And Turkey Spam

I made these tasty potatoes for breakfast and they were a hit. They were easy to prepare and cook...

I had already taken a few bites when I realized that I had not taken
a picture of the finished product, sorry...

Ingredients: 3 medium peeled and grated potatoes,
2 peeled and grated carrots
1 small grated onion
can of corn, drained
oil for frying
(I used bacon drippings)
salt and pepper



Mix up everything up and
add to a hot skillet.

Salt and pepper to taste and cook covered until tender on low-medium heat
turning potatoes occasionally to keep from burning.
Remove lid and finish cooking until brown.


We really like Turkey Spam. Slice it thin and fry, Slice it thicker and fry for sandwiches. You can grill it too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trick To Save Money At The Dentist...