Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Sadly, My Bread Pans Have ...

Hello Everyone,

Well, it's been at least 15 years since I last purchased bread pans and I'm afraid it's time to do it again. All of the sudden, my bread pans developed a terrible sticking problem. The last loaves I made in the pans were completely ruined when I tried to take the bread out of the pans. I was pretty frustrated and my bread was reduced to crumbs.

I would like to have cast iron bread pans (I think) and was wondering if anyone has every used them? Does anyone know of a company that makes the pans here in the USA? Number One had a lead on some nice pans, but after delving into the origins of the pans, they were made in China. I do not want to be poisoned slowly for the rest of my life by my bread pans or poisoned at all for that matter. Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Homemade Electrolyte Sports Drink Mix