Monday, March 11, 2024

Refrigerator Dump Pizza - Artisan Bread Recipes

I finally felt well enough to put together a loaf of Artisan bread. I also made yummy chicken pizza out of the same dough and leftovers. I have not baked bread for a month. Our meals have been very basic for over a month now. Shingles have literally taken all of my energy out of me. You can find my recipe here: Artisan Bread/Pizza Dough 



My body finally burned the sickness out with a fever a couple of nights ago. I am still not 100%. Not even close, but I have hope. My energy level is non-existent. The no-knead bread was just the ticket I needed to put bread on the table. The pain is starting to diminish. I am using a brace to help control it. I wasn't able to use the brace until the rash was almost cleared up. I am really hoping that the nerve pain leaves my body soon. 

I was not up to making up a batch of pizza sauce, so I used leftovers from the fridge to create this pizza. I used up the last of the rotisserie chicken from Sam's, homemade turkey bacon bits, minced garlic, red pepper flakes, melted butter, chopped orange bell peppers and grated cheese on the pizza. I had all the ingredients in the fridge ready to go. I stole the chopped peppers out of some leftover salad. All I had to do was use my imagination and put it together for a much-needed meal. I served it with leftover salad minus the peppers, LOL.

The pizza smelled wonderful while baking. I used a lot of minced garlic and butter. I was not hungry, but I managed to eat one slice and a bite. I skipped the salad; I had one for lunch. The pizza would have been just as good without the meat. I hope to make this again perhaps as a side for soup. 


Enjoy,

Mrs. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big Box Delivered Today!