Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Spiced Tea Bags

Do you enjoy the spiced teas that come in a very small box for a very large price? Well, I have the solution.....


Pick out your favorite flavored tea and take it out of it's package. Put it into a baggie with a handful of opened (regular) tea bags. Seal and label the baggie. I leave the original tea envelope in the baggie, so I know what type of tea I have made. Let the tea's flavors mingle for a week or more in the baggie. Viola !!! You have flavored tea for almost the same price as regular black tea.


“Do all things without murmurings and disputings: That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.” Philippians 2:14-16 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big Box Delivered Today!