![]() |
| I found some games to play at the thrift store. |
![]() |
| Summer soup |
![]() |
| A blast from the past. I found some alphabet and star pastas. |
![]() |
| I am enjoying using study Bibles. |
![]() |
| Soup is ready |
![]() |
| I found a solution to drying small items like tea bags and socks. The tea bags are for a friend who does tea bag art. |
![]() |
| We kept Sammy for 8 days while his mama went to Iceland. This was his last day with us. |
![]() |
| I saved this baby hummingbird who got its tongue stuck in the feeder. She comes back to say "hello" every day. She lets us come up to her and talk to her. She does not fly away in fear. |
![]() |
| First batch of solar tea of the year. |
![]() |
| Guisada over rice with a tortilla. |
| Visiting the buffalo with a friend. |
| Baby Faith, the buffalo baby that we rescued, is no longer a baby! |
| Sammy and his mama came out to camp for a few days. |
Have a blessed day,
Lady Smith










No comments:
Post a Comment