Saturday, July 28, 2012

Shhh !!!



                                     Our Guests arrived this morning at 6:30 am after driving all night long. After a big breakfast of Calico Potatoes and Smoked Spam, requested by the youngest Master Hamsnthal, they are catching up on some much needed sleep. You can find the recipe for Calico Potatoes under Potatoes in the Label section of my blog.  Praise God for a safe uneventful trip!








                                      I'm not sure how much posting I will get done for the next seven days, but I will do my best. I appreciate your patience. While I was cooking we had around fifteen hot air balloons flying around. I did not get any pictures because I was preparing breakfast and didn't think to snap some shots. Sorry! Maybe they will be out tomorrow too. All the small local towns are having their Summer festivals right now. I hope to go to one or two. I love the local crafts and people watching at these events.



Blessings,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big Box Delivered Today!