Monday, August 15, 2022

I Have Never Seen A Weather Forecast Like This Here!!!

I have been a witness to one flash flood here, but it was not in the forecast. We had a river running through our back 40. It was beautiful. The house was safe, but the road was impassable, so I had to jump a ditch through the neighbor's property and wind around to get home. We have massive drainage pipes and sandy dry creek beds to handle great amounts of runoff. I'm curious to see what a flood watch and heavy rains look like when they are in the forecast.



A beautiful sunset over the peak of the chicken coop.

Yesterday's double rainbow. The lightening was so bad that I couldn't chance taking the photos outside. 

The thunder was well, thunderous. 

The winding river...

We have big skies out here to see storms brewing from miles away.

I was thinking this morning about the power of lightening and then I thought to myself imagine the power of Yahweh...

54 Then to the crowds Yeshua said, “When you see a cloud-bank rising in the west, at once you say that a rainstorm is coming; 55 and when the wind is from the south, you say there will be a heat wave, and there is. 56 Hypocrites! You know how to interpret the appearance of the earth and the sky — how is it that you don’t know how to interpret this present time?
Luke 12:54-56 CJB


Shalom,
Mrs. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Homemade Electrolyte Sports Drink Mix