Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Big Box Delivered Today!

We received a nice surprise today! I should have taken a picture of the big box that was delivered, but I didn't. Sorry!

The first gift in the box was a bedding set. 

Beautiful midnight blue microfiber duvet cover and sheet set. 


The last gift in the box was a Chef's Design 4.75-quart dual function pressure cooker.

I'm about to sit down with the manual to learn how to use this pressure cooker.

It can be used as a pot or a pressure cooker. Hence, the dual function. It came with a glass lid. I like this feature a lot.


It is the perfect size for us.

Made of 18/10 Stainless steel for healthy cooking by All American.
They make the best pressure canners on the market in my opinion.



My mom finds the best deals on Deal Dash. I don't know how it works, but she has bid and won several items for next to nothing with free shipping. 

Thanks mom, for thinking of us so often and for the gifts. You are the true treasure...

Love you,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Picture of the Day