Monday, July 15, 2024

31 Days of Living Well and Spending Zero - Challenge

Day 13 - Sabbath Rest



Day 14 - Failure?

Are we failures? No! Stuff just keeps happening. No, we didn't eat out or go grocery shopping, but we keep having needs. Ugh! 

A part of our alarm system stopped functioning properly, so we had to replace that portion of our system, we had to buy some medical tape and we needed a medical device.

Here is where I personally failed, I spent a few bucks that I didn't need to spend. I failed. I wasn't thinking clearly or something. I just did it out of habit, I guess. No excuses. I'm sorry. I will do better.





Day 14 - 


Number One husband and I both did some cleaning and organizing. He dusted off and wiped down the dehydrator to get it ready to use. He also moved some things around so we could install a new shelf in the kitchen.

I unpacked and washed all the good China and put it in the buffet. That was a lot of hand washing and drying. A lot! I still need to polish the silver in my spare time, lol...

I have also organized a few small areas and washed a couple loads of laundry.
Maybe we will find our Dremel that has been misplaced. Needless to say, we are doing better. 


Mrs. Smith


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Souptember - Nora's Hamburger Soup