Wednesday, July 17, 2024

31 Days of living Well and Spending Zero - Day 16 & 17

Day 16

It finally cooled off after a much-needed rain and I was able to bake bread and crackers. I plan on baking buns and cinnamon swirl bread before it warms up again. I want to put some extra bread in the freezer, so I don't have to bake when it is so hot. 


I was able to bake some cornbread in the Sun Oven the other day before the sun disappeared behind the rainless clouds. Other than that, we have been out of bread, tortillas and crackers for well over a week. I had to feed the wild burros that visited breadcrumbs. They didn't seem to mind.





 Day 17

Not much happened on Day 17. I woke up really late. I must have needed some sleep, and I was finally comfortable enough to get some. 12 hours to be exact. I jumped up and made something for us to eat, took a shower, drove into town for my dentist appointment then back home, made dinner and now I am staring at a large sink of dishes. That's it! I'm proclaiming my day to be over, once I wash the dishes...


Shalom,

Mrs. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Souptember - Nora's Hamburger Soup