Sunday, September 22, 2024

Bible Gateway - Huge Bible Sale!

I just wanted to jump on here and share this awesome Bible sale that is going on at Bible Gateway        

I have been wanting this KJV Word Study Bible for quite some time now. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the price for a bonded leather Bible, so I just had to get one.

They have so many different types and versions of bibles available, so check them out if you are in the market for a new Bible. Prices may very...


KJV Word Study Reference Bible, Comfort Print--bonded leather, blackThis product can be personalized


Thomas Nelson / 2023 / Bonded Leather
Our Price
Availability: In Stock
Stock No: WW294955                                    $18.57
Retail Price$89.99 Save 79% ($71.42)



 HURRY - Ends September 25th


Mrs. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Gateway - Huge Bible Sale!