Monday, February 27, 2023

DITL - Pics

Sauerkraut 

Day 5 alfalfa sprouts 

Raspberry, orange and blueberry kefir

Pineapple kefir is our favorite flavor.

Applesauce pies, you have to try it!

Fermenting the sauerkraut, day 7

Ice inside the window. It was very cold outside. The coldest morning all winter.

Number One loves cold spaghetti sandwiches.  

Day 7 ferment was very active.

 

Enjoying our morning kefir

Accidently took a picture of nothing!

We buy these jalapeño cheddar bagels as a treat. They are off the charts good!



These are on the top of my favorite things list!

My remedy for a sick tummy...

Very flavorful! I recommend eating wild blueberries.

I finished this devotion. I will definitely do it again. 

Homemade Kombucha with a Scoby. Each storebought bottle is $5 bucks on sale. I re-use the bottles for my homemade brew. 

Skinned shin, ouch!

Immunity booster! 

Reflections...

Playtime and dinner...

Summertime treats, these are almost all gone.

This meal makes me hungry just looking at it. 

Sunrise

God's Big screen!

A reminder of springtime

Good morning!

God's Big screen!

Good evening!

Just beautiful!

This storm dropped some moisture.

Incoming...

Another fabulous sunrise!

Angel Winged Begonia with a Schlumberg cactus sharing the pot.

Number One's Baklava, need I say more? 
Thanks for stopping by,
Mrs. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Gateway - Huge Bible Sale!