Monday, August 12, 2024

Happy Belly Black Tea - Amazon Product Review

I have been out of my normal loose-leaf tea from the Asian store for a long time now. I checked again two months ago and it's nowhere to be found in stores or online. I had to buy Lipton tea bags from Sam's. However, the last time I tried to buy Lipton tea bags from Sam's they were out. The only substitution was gallon sized tea bags with a high price tag. I had no other choice but to purchase them or do without. I figured out a way to make hot and cold tea from a concentrate that I made from the giant tea bags. I made them work.

If that wasn't disturbing enough, I discovered the other day that there are tea and coffee shortages. Well, this certainly had me concerned. I am a tea drinker. I do not want to run out. Ever! Call it my guilty pleasure. For this reason, I started looking into alternative brands. This led me to the brand Happy Belly from Amazon.  



It looks normal enough, but how will it taste?



I didn't put it in my tea canister until I gave it a try
in case I wanted to return them.


In less than a minute, it was darker than Lipton tea ever got.
This made me happy because I like strong tea.




Checkout the face!

It looks almost like a skull. It made me stop for 
a second before tasting it. Not!

I am pleased with the flavor and the strength of the Bappy Belly black tea. It is a bit different that Lipton tea. I have to say it's stronger and I like that. It works well with honey as a sweetener. Some teas do not taste good with honey like Jasmine or Oolong teas. They are better without a sweetener or just a small amount of sugar. Their flavors do not blend well with honey. So overall, I like the flavor, and the price was really good. 

In fact, I ordered some more. I don't care for Amazon's shipping method. They used SurePost which uses UPS and the Post Office. It takes forever and the updates on the delivery always show delayed and then attempted. We ended up calling to see if it was delivered or not since it takes an hour to drive there and back. We picked it up this morning.

Mrs. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Gateway - Huge Bible Sale!