Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dad And Mom

We received two hefty boxes from UPS yesterday from my parents. They send us treasures that they have gathered for us. I can see the two of them bee bopping around town holding hands as they run their errands. After going to their appointments, they stop at their favorite shops and secondhand stores to see what they might find.
They are always thinking about us and what we might like and need as they rummage through the shelves and clothing racks.

I'm pretty sure the boxes together weighed in at 30 plus lbs. The record weight for one box that they sent last year was 28 lbs. My mom usually does the packing (with dad's help, I'm sure) and my dad takes care of  sealing up the boxes. I'm pretty sure that they have to work together to get the boxes closed. They are very careful to insure that our gifts arrive intact. I'm always amazed by how much stuff they can get into one box.




 Here are a few pictures.....



I think that Dad picked this out for me...

Mom knows how much I like socks...
New sheet set...
Hiho and Abby playing with their new toys...
They have their favorites....

Abby favors Ti Double Gerrrr !!!

Thanks Dad and Mom, we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have Lots of Apples - Azure Standard