Monday, November 15, 2021

Vegetarian/Vegan Product Reviews - Oat Nog - Cashew Ice Cream - Kimchi - And More!

We spent 29 days eating mainly vegan/vegetarian foods. We did fine until the end when we just needed a change, so I bought a few processed vegan/vegetarian items. Here are my simple reviews on each of the products. 

A good alternative to butter. It has good flavor. We do not like to eat soy, so this product worked well for us.

This product does not contain soy or much flavor. It probably would be great in baking, but as far as spread not so much. I'm sure I will bake something with it.

So this product works better as spread as far as flavor.

Absolutely delicious! A lot less calories and great flavor.

Homemade is better. Number One didn't care for this one. This has a toasted flavor to it. It's good as chocolate oat milk.

Number One likes this a lot better than than the oat milk above. He enjoys it with homemade granola.

Yuck! This is super sour. No vanilla could be detected. I will use this in smoothies with fruit.

I absolutely love this. This is my second bag. It is expensive along with all the other items that I am reviewing. I have homemade kimchi fermenting on my counter right now. Keep an eye out for a future blog post on fermenting and pickling. 

Yummy! We tried cookie dough and salted caramel. A low calorie bonus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Homemade Electrolyte Sports Drink Mix